CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

I have been tagged - Madison usually posts our blog, so lets hope I can get this right.

8 Favorite TV Shows:

1. Without a Trace
2. Amazing Wedding Cakes
3. Friends
4. House Hunters
5. CSI
6. Yes Dear
7. Biography
8. Criminal Minds (but it totally scares me, so I have to watch it while standing in the kitchen or listening from the laudry room. I know, total wimp!)

8 Favorite Restaurants (I can only think of 6):

1. Si Casa Flores
2. Olive Garden
3. P.F. Chang's (we don't have one in Southern Oregon)
4. Rosarios
5. Mucho Gustos
6. Red Robin

8 things that happened yesterday:

1. I volunteered in Abigail's class
2. I tended my friend's kids
3. I went to lunch at a ward member's house
4. I made dinner early! (weird)
5. I took Madison and Abigail to Piano
6. We went to our friend's Piano recital
7. The UTES won
8. I went to bed at 11:48 - We are usually up until after midnight every night.

8 Things that I look forward to:

1. Matt coming home from work
2. The weekend
3. Putting the kids to bed
4. Finishing the book of Mormon as a family (we are only 20 pages away)
5. Reading books with Carter
6. Christmas (I am just like a kid and can't wait)
7. Getting a video camera
8. The Primary Program

8 Things I love about Fall:

1. Color, Color, Color
2. Raking leaves
3. Halloween and Thanksgiving
4. Cool, crisp weather
5. Snuggling up to watch movies
6. Hot Chocolate
7. Carter and Madison's Birthdays
8. Pumpkins

8 things on my wish list:

1. Raising children that make good citizens with a strong testimony.
2. Going on another trip...maybe to Greece
3. Making wise financial decisions so we have a good retirement
4. My kids keeping their rooms clean (the full-time cook is more reality than this)
5. Having a full-time cook (right...but a girl can dream!)
6. Having my children get along
7. Laundry would do its self
8. Losing 20 pounds without having to change what I am doing.

I know that 4 -8 are actually not realistic, but what are wishes for?

5 people I tagged

1. Angi
2. Stephanie
3. Madison
4. Paige
5. Cydney

1 comment:

Larissa said...

Noelle, you rock! I love hearing things about you. Don't cha just love Yes, Dear? When are you coming out again?