CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Our new cement

 

 

 

 


We finally got new cement for Matt to park his truck on, no more gravel!!! We all wanted to leave something of ourselves, the kids left handprints, Matt his initals, and I left a Nickel with the year we got married. My Grandpa Nichol would always leave a nickel hidden in his construction work and my brother Dane has carried on that tradition when laying tile and I thought that was the perfect thing to represent the start of our family.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angi said...

Noelle, I wanted to cry seeing Madison all grown up! >WOW< where does the time go? I have the leaky eyes today! My boy starts college Monday...wierd.

Your cuties are growing up to fast too.

Loved all the pic's
♥ Angi