CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Italy, Italy!!

These are the Greek ruins in Paestum. Like most of what we have seen I can't believe that it is all still standing....the day was nice, but the flies were horrible. The weird thing about this place is this family from France let their 1o year old daughter walk around the whole time without a shirt on. WEIRD!









This is the view from our room. Awesome!The church in the town of Amalfi - if you really look hard you can see Susan and I sitting in the middle of the stairs. We did some people watching here and it was very enjoyable.
















This is the Piazza del Campo in Siena. It was beautiful. We went early in the morning and could have stayed all day, but we were on our way to Florence and just trying to see as much as possible. It doesn't really show in the picture, but he brick pattern on the ground is awesome. It was fun to be there early and watch the place come alive.















I am sure this is boring....but I am having fun reviewing my trip. It really was the trip of a lifetime. I am so glad that we did it! Don't wait - Go!!

1 comment:

Angi said...

It's not boring. I love these pictures. And I still relive my Alaska and Hawaii trip through all my pictures.

It looks like you had such a marvelous time.

Angi